Langkawi is located in Kedah. It is this green and tropical island. Countless Malaysian tourists flock year after year. If Kuala Lumpur is known for its wonderful urban atmosphere, there is a shopping mall and a never ending, vibrant nightlife… in Langkawi, with its stunning beaches, tropical rainforest and five tropical The rainforest is famous for its stars and leisurely relaxation.
Visitors from Langkawi often come here to enjoy the many world-class beaches on the island and enjoy the rich Malay food and hospitality, which are synonymous with almost all hotel resorts in Langkawi. If you come here for a holiday, you probably don't want to leave.
Since Langkawi is an island independent of Kuala Lumpur, most holidaymakers in Langkawi often fly, mainly from Kuala Lumpur. In addition to the spectacular beaches and jungles (some of which are very spectacularly integrated), Langkawi is also known for its duty-free islands. This means that if you live here, you will be able to buy one or two very good bargains at a cheap price – in fact, if you are in both Kuala Lumpur and Langkawi, you better do so. Most of them shop in Langkawi because the same souvenirs and crafts can be reduced by up to 50%.
During the stay in Langkawi – Gua Island (the island capital) and Pantai Cenang, most visitors will visit several towns. A bustling town with a tiny market and a parasitic spread as long as the eye can see it. Most facilities, such as money changers and banks, are often located in Kuah, although in addition to Golden Eagle, Malaysian tourists do not have much interest. In addition, extraordinary beauty and nature are the reasons for attracting tourists to Langkawi year after year.
Top Ten Experiences in Langkawi
– Stay in one of Malaysia's five-star resorts such as Andaman or Datai and be considered a celebrity.
– Experience some breathtaking scenery from the summit of the Langkawi cable car.
– Enjoy one of the many five-star spa experiences in one of the many amazing spas on the island.
– Strolling through the towns of Kuah and Pantai Cenang to study the lives of Malaysians, watching locals trade barter at night markets and buying one or two bargains for themselves.
– Stop for a cocktail and a relaxing dining experience at Telaga Harbour Park.
– Enjoy the island tour and experience the diversity and culture of Malay life.
– Take a trip to the mangroves, immerse yourself in the ancient jungles and rivers – step into the cave caves and crocodile caves.
– Watch the crocodile show and see these spectacular creatures feeding.
– Visit the aquarium in Pantai Cenang to learn about some wonderful marine life in Southeast Asia.
– One of the many fascinating beaches can be found anywhere in the world.
Whether you are a seasoned traveler or just want to go to heaven in your own way, you will find something for you. Looking for in Langkawi. This is the ultimate experience in Southeast Asia.