Seafood spaghetti has always been the bestseller of our restaurant. Any pasta alfredo formula is easy to prepare, making it a great choice for family and friends. Alfredo sauce can be made a few days in advance, so when it's time to eat, it's a breeze. After mastering the sauce, you can use any type of protein, vegetable or pasta. A variety of meals for you and the future.
- 16 ea shrimp (31-35 count)
- 8 oz bay scallops
- 1 cup of flour – all purpose
- 12 ounce fish (choose squid, squid, halibut) – cut into 1" block
- 8 ounces 蛤蜊
- 6 ounces of green mussels
- 3 ounces of white wine (optional)
- 4 tablespoons. olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon. Jewish salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon. pepper
- 1 lb. spaghetti – dried and then cooked al dente
- 1⁄2 cup Parmesan – Shredded
- 4 tablespoons. Red bell pepper – cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons. Fresh parsley – chopped
- 4 cups of Alfredo sauce – recipes are as follows
Heat a large oil or wok to heat at moderately high temperatures. Seasonal shrimp, scallops and salt and pepper fish are then dredged in the flour. Add to the pot and cook until about half. Add clams and mussels and continue cooking until they open.
Remove the clams and mussels from the pot and remove the glaze pot with white wine. Add the lasagna and the Alfredo sauce, cook until hot, and serve with the sauce. Transfer to the plate and top clams and mussels, then garnish with parmesan cheese, diced chilli and parsley.
Note: Do not use any clams or mussels that have been opened before cooking, or do not open when cooking.  Alfredo sauce
yield 4 cups
- 6 cups of whipped cream
- 1⁄4 pound butter
- 2 tablespoons. Garlic – chopped
- 11⁄2 teaspoon. Jewish salt
- 1 teaspoon. White pepper
- 3 tablespoons. White wine (optional)
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese – shredded
In a sauce pan of medium heat, cook garlic and butter until soft. Add thick cream, wine, salt and pepper, then reduce until you reach the consistency of the sauce. Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese.
Note: Whipping cream is very easy to foam. Keep an eye on it. If it starts to boil, reduce the heat.