Have you heard that there is a healthy fried chicken that can be eaten and served? Are you interested in learning how to cook fried chicken for your family? do not worry. There are many ways to turn unhealthy food into healthy food through alternatives. Have health tips to make your children and family want the best dishes.
Chicken is considered a very healthy food, it is easy to prepare but when you fry a piece of meat, you know it will be full of cholesterol, you should avoid always eating that kind of food. The good thing that happens here is that we have found a very good formula that can provide real nutrition for your family, even if it is fried.
Now, let us provide an explosive recipe for your children and children to make them healthier and don't doubt too much cholesterol and fat. This is called a healthy mixed fried chicken. What is needed is:
– 2 tablespoons chicken soup
– 1 cup chopped green onion
– 2 tablespoons fresh ginger
– 2 peeled, boneless chicken breast cut into Bite size block
– 1 1/2 cup sliced fresh shiitake mushroom
– 4 cups chopped cabbage
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 1 tbsp rice vinegar
– salt and white pepper seasoning
– A small red pepper flakes
Now, in order to cook dishes, please follow the instructions:
1. Heat the chicken soup in a stainless steel wok or wok. Healthy stir fry the onion for 2 minutes, add ginger. Continue to stir up another minute.
2. Keep adding chicken stir. Add mushrooms and cabbage after about 2-3 minutes. Continue to stir fry for 3-4 minutes, add soy sauce, rice vinegar, salt and pepper.
3. Eat with rice, or you can eat it directly.
This may be one of the best foods you can provide for your family, this is a sure fire, they will really eat the bones. Now you don't even have to worry about the nutritional value of the food, because it ensures that what you and your child eat is good for them.